Friday, April 4, 2008

Majority was right!

It's aGIRL! A perfect, beautiful baby girl. Everything is wonderful with our daughter.

Mom, on the other hand, needs some help. My cervix has shortened a little too much (down to 2.8 cm, from 3.7 six weeks prior...a big jump and not a good number) so I'll be on bedrest for now. We'll evaluate next week. So this may be my last post for a while since I don't have a laptop and I'll be following all instructions to keep pressure of my cervix, which includes sitting at the computer. Gotta do everything I can to keep our little girl safe.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll miss you online for awhile, but please keep Viver safe and sound.

Hope it works out soon!

nickoletta100 said...

Sorry about the bedrest! Congrats on finding out it's a girl though!!!

Charmaine said...

A GIRL, YAY!!! Sorry to hear about the bed rest. Best of luck in the coming months! I'll be thinking of you!

May said...

Came over from Mel's... Sorry to hear about the cervix. I went through the same thing with my daughter. You can email me at problemuterus at gmail dot com if you want a buddy who came out the other side unscathed!

-May

sara said...

Saw you on lost and found...just wanted to say that I'll be thinking of you and hoping for a great outcome and a beutiful baby girl! Hold tight cervix hold tight!