Wednesday, July 9, 2008

32 weeks and counting....





(ok, so I'm a few days late posting...I hit 32 weeks on Sunday. Sue me, I've been soooo busy on bed rest you know).

Still hanging in there. The contractions have come back full force yet again and I'm trying very hard to avoid L&D today because frankly, So You Think You Can Dance just isn't as enjoyable from a hospital bed as it is from home.

They have calmed down a bit from the every 5 minute pattern my uterus likes to employ.

My weekly internal yesterday is probably the reason the party started in my uterus. My internal where my OB declared my cervix "oooey and gooey" and in the same breath said, "it's the same." Really? My cervix has been oozing this entire time? That's not a comforting thought. What if it just oozes right out of me? I need a cervix, don't I?

4 comments:

Alison said...

Looking Good Katie!!!!

sara said...

Oooey and gooey...hmm I like to think of things like ice cream and hot fudge sundaes in terms like that...not a cervix. But as you said, who really wants to be long and hard anyways, LOL! Great picture - you're looking good :-) Yes, there's no place like home, and I hope you stay there for some more weeks as well. Thanks for the book suggestion awhile back, I ordered it today. 32 weeks, keep up the good work, you're doing great!

Sasha & Mark said...

I hope everything "stays the same" for just a little longer... You're doing great!

Faith, the Authoress said...

Gorgeous!